Information document article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679- GDPR
Subject: Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party through the website
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
The information refers to the website https://www.hotelnovecentolaspezia.it, and is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links present on the owner's domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
1 - SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is Hotel Novecento di Ferrari Guglielmo & C. S.A.S hereinafter, ("Owner")
2 - PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF TREATMENT
The data of a personal nature provided, will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
Data processing management inherent (art. 6 letter b):
- navigation on this website;
- possible completion of data collection forms for sending an information request to the data controller;
- Fulfilment of current obligations of an administrative, accounting and fiscal nature, as well as to comply with laws and regulations. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
The personal data provided voluntarily and optionally by users who request information about the hotel's services (prices, availability of rooms and conference rooms, etc.), register for the newsletter, make online reservations, or simply submit requests for employment by sending curricula in electronic format, are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law or is strictly relevant and necessary for the fulfillment of requests.
3 - NAVIGATION DATA
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following
- internet protocol (IP) address
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
4 - DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5 - RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
Data of a personal nature supplied through email contacts or through any curriculum voluntarily sent to the Data Controller may be communicated to recipients, who will process the data in their capacity as managers and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller, in order to fulfil contracts or related purposes.
Specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks of Hotel Novecento di Ferrari Guglielmo & C. S.A.S (including e-mail);
- Studies or Companies within the scope of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- In the case of administrative-accounting purposes, the data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for credit recovery purposes.
- In the case of spontaneous application, your data will be kept at our head office and will be communicated exclusively to the subjects responsible for carrying out the necessary services, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of appointed parties: Management and Administration of Hotel Novecento di Ferrari Guglielmo & C. S.A.S with functions of System Administrator and Personnel Management and Administration.
The subjects belonging to the above categories act as Data Processors, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers.
6 - DATA CONTROLLER
The data collected by the site are processed at the Data Controller's premises and at the web hosting's datacenter. The web hosting, which is responsible for processing the data, processing the data on behalf of the Data Controller, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
The list of designated data processors is constantly updated and available at the offices of Hotel Novecento di Ferrari Guglielmo & C. S.A.S
7 - DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
8 - STORAGE PERIOD AND CRITERIA
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, using methods and tools that guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of those concerned for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To find out about the criteria underlying the data retention period, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.